Regular registration period has been extended to November 4th. In light of this extension, the deadline for the submission of briefs has been extended as well. Please see below.
- Regular registration period has been extended to November 4th.
- September 1 ‐ October 1, 2012: $300 Early Bird Registration period. Registration between these dates will be available at the discounted rate of $300 per team.
- September 1 ‐ October 15, 2012: The discounted rate of $300 per team will be extended to chapters registering two or more teams for the competition (one discount will be applied per team).
- September 15, 2012: The problem will be released on Westlaw via the FDMCC sponsored by BARBRI Twen Site.
- October 2 ‐ November 4, 2012: $350 Regular Registration period.
- November 4, 2012: Registration deadline.
- October 12, 2012 (midnight EST): Answers to substantive questions, scoring rubric and sheets.
- November 22, 2012: All team briefs are due.
- November 29, 2012: Deadline for late service of briefs.
- March 6-10, 2013: 2013 National Frederick Douglass Moot Court Competition sponsored by BARBRI will take place in Atlanta, GA.
- Schools sending teams for the first time is $250 until the end of the registration period (Nov. 4th).
For additional information regarding Frederick Douglass Moot Court Competition sponsored by BARBRI contact Cara Sherman, National Moot Court Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Qualifying Rounds
- WRBLSA | Los Angeles, CA: January 9 - January12
- RMBLSA | Dallas, TX: January 16 - January 19
- NEBLSA | Cambridge, MA: January 23 - January 26
- SRBLSA | Nashville, TN: January 30 - February 2
- MWBLSA | St. Louis, MO: February 6 - February 9
- MABLSA | Pittsburgh, PA: February 13 - February 16
All competitors are required to be registered members of NBLSA in order to compete in FDMCC sponsored by BARBRI.
To become an official member of NBLSA for the 2012 - 2013 academic year today, please contact your chapter president. National membership dues are $35 for all law students who register and pay on or before November 1, 2012. Thereafter, membership dues are $50 per person. Lastly, local BLSA chapters maintain the right to collect local dues.
If you have additional question please contact Ms. Janea Raines, National Director of Membership, at email@example.com.