Navy JAG Corps Interviews
The Navy JAG Corps will be conducting interviews at the upcoming 44th Annual NBLSA Convention. For more information about our permanent positions and internship/externship program, please visit our website at: http://www.jag.navy.mil/careers_/index.html. If you are interested in interviewing for a permanent position with the Navy JAG Corps, please complete the following steps BEFORE your attendance at the career fair.
- Visit http://www.jag.navy.mil/careers_/careers/apply.html
- Click the "Phase One: Professional Recommendation" link at the bottom of the page
- Click the "JAG Corps Online Application" link
- Create a login account
- Practicing attorneys = Direct Appointment Application; and
- Law school students = Student Program Application
- Complete the application and submit all required supporting documentation (letters of recommendation, transcripts, photo, etc.)
- Email LT Tashinda Richardson (Tashinda.email@example.com) and confirm that you have submitted your online application. She will schedule your interview at that point. If you complete your application while at the convention, you can schedule your interview with a JAG Corps Officer on site at our exhibit at the convention. However, in order to ensure yourself an interview slot, it is best to schedule your interview in advance.
Applicants interested in applying to the summer internship/school year externship program can find the application at http://www.jag.navy.mil/careers_/careers/opportunities_internship.html
There is no interview associated with the internship/externship application process (only applicants for permanent positions will require an interview). Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about the Navy JAG Corps and our application process at the below phone number. Thank you and I look forward to meeting you at the NBLSA Convention!