BARBRI NBLSA Member of the Month
NBLSA is proud to partner with BARBRI to present the BARBRI NBLSA Member of the Month Program.
BARBRI is committed helping NBLSA members to Enhance the Dream by providing all National Members of the Month with a free BARBRI bar review course. For more information about BARBRI please click here.
NBLSA will select six financially active members to become a Member of the Month; one Member of the Month from each respective region. The Members of the Month will be selected based on an essay of no more than 500 words that describes how the nominee has contributed to his/her community, contributed to his/her fellow NBLSA members, and implemented this year's National Theme "Enhancing the Dream."
National Member of the Month Nomination forms must be submitted per the timeline below.
Member of the Month Nomination Timeline:
- October WRBLSA Member of the Month submissions are due October 5, 2012 (*please note that this deadline has been extended)
- November RMBLSA Member of the Month submissions are due October 29, 2012 (*please note that this deadline has been extended)
- December NEBLSA Member of the Month submissions are due November 20, 2012
- January SRBLSA Member of the Month submissions are due December 20, 2012
- February MWBLSA Member of the Month submissions are due January 20, 2013
- March MABLSA Member of the Month submissions are due February 1, 2013
All members are encouraged to nominate themselves or fellow NBLSA members. Please note that members on the National Executive Board, National Specialist, and the Regional Executive Board are not eligible to be nominated.
The selected members will be recognized on the NBLSA website, in a NBLSA Communication Blast, and again in Atlanta, GA at the National Convention.
For questions regarding Member of the Month, please contact the National Director of Membership at email@example.com